LUXAPOOL Solvent X is a general purpose, fast aromatic solvent. It may be used for both LUXAPOOL Epoxy and LUXAPOOL Chlorinated Rubber paints under differing conditions.
LUXAPOOL Solvent X
$19.50 – $222.20
AREAS FOR USE:
Use LUXAPOOL Solvent X to thin LUXAPOOL Chlorinated Rubber when ambient temperature is below 20°C.
Also use LUXAPOOL Solvent X to thin LUXAPOOL Epoxy if relative humidity is above 40% or likely to be so within 2 hours of application.
- Add LUXAPOOL Solvent X up to 5% by volume to LUXAPOOL Chlorinated Rubber or LUXAPOOL Epoxy Swimming Pool Coating for first coat only.
- Do not thin second or third coats.
- For LUXAPOOL Chlorinated Rubber only, use LUXAPOOL Solvent X to wash all equipment whilst still wet.
- When ambient temperature is above 20°C, or likely to be so within 2 hours of application, then LUXAPOOL® Chlorinated Rubber should only be thinned with LUXAPOOL® Chlorinated Rubber Solvent (CRS).
- IMPORTANT: The above instructions are a guide only. Refer to the relevant LUXAPOOL Application Guides.
1L, 4L, 20L